big globs of ewcm?

I'm on cd 18 of a 28-31 day cycle. I've been tracking my cycle and I "should" have ovulated on the 2nd of february. Well on February 1st I spotted a little pink-brownish discharge, then the second was watery discharge, now yesterday and today I keep getting HUGE globs of ewcm. (sorry tmi) Is this normal? and does it sound like I ovulated on the first?... or when should I? I"m so confused! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Going just based on CM, ovulation typically occurs on the last day of EWCM. If you track your CM and this EWCM is normal for you at ovulation, then I would say you may have ovulated a day or two later than normal. Have sex just to cover your bases, and I would assume ovulation occurred today (or whenever the last day of EWCM is) when figuring out when to test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Maybe you ovulated twice this month.
    kcjones78

Answer by kcjones78 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2009