How do I not take it personal when....

My post is deleted from a group. They said there was a similar post already. I feel like I am in Cafe Mom High here. People bickering, deleting posts, being super defensive. I wish I could go hide in the bathroom stall!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well, just remember that this is the internet...unless these ladies are your friends, they don't mean anything to you and vice versa, so it's probably not personal.
    Anonymous

• No I dont take it personally. If there was another post on it then why need two? If they keep deleting though even if it isnt a dupe then you can always leave the group.
    Anonymous

• OP - Only to drive my high school description futher, now there is a question to post who you most dislike on CM. Are you serious.

And I guess part of the reason I take it personal is because it is a post to help people and I did the search but I only went back 3 months because personally, when looking through stuff, I am not going to go throuch 100's of postings.
    Anonymous

• Welcome to the Jungle! Don't you love it! That is the norm around here!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I stay away from the groups because its too many women in one location and sooner or later something is bound to happen. I only belong to one and only post to something that has no chance of someone taking it the wrong way.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009