Christian Bale's tirade

I couldn't believe how long he was going off on this man just for accidentally walking on the set.

Do we not have more important things going on in the country and world to be more upset over?

Has anyone heard him going off on the released tape?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,487205,00.html

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree that, regardless of the circumstances, he showed a lack of professional grace and for it to go on for 4 minutes was unnecessary. To the ANON, when you are more than a big blue void with a lack of anything substantial to add to the proceedings, maybe you will be taken seriously. Until then, C U next Tuesday:)

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yes we have more important things to worry about...so why are you posting this?
    Anonymous

• Yeah I heard about it and thought it was funny. I dont know why its news though?

Answer by gemgem at 1:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• To get other folks OPINIONS. Why did you even bother responding if you don't care for it?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The man did it twice and on purpose to check out the lighting. As a professional photography director of a film, he should have known better. Plus, no one knows the circumstances of this, it was taken completely out of context to make him look bad. This also happened last year in July or August so if it was such a big deal why is it being released now? Kinda shady.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 1:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Who the hell really cares? If you do - you have some serious problems.
    Anonymous

• Anon get a grip on yourself! It's just a GENERAL entertainment q on what other folks think. You are probably one who had an opinion on the mother with 14 kids or Phelps who smoked pot. Don't like it move on and quit trying to start bs drama. I left HS years ago. I was just shocked that it was 4 minutes long.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009