Why do people use Anon. when

It is are really simple question about your diet or the color of your living room?

TurksMommy

Asked by TurksMommy at 1:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't make since to me either. What gets me is when someone wants to leave an ugly remark being a smart ass and they use anonymous.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't know, I have saw some people who say its bevause they have stalkers or because they don't want other people knowing what they do online, but I don't ever use anon.
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 1:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just get into the habit of using anon. Too many people like to message you about stupid things when you put yourself out there....no thanks.
    Anonymous

• I often wondered the same thing! I always think it is funny when someone asked a dumb question and does it Anon. but then later in the replys you know just by the answer that they were the one asking the Question and they do not mark Ann. Like, not sure if you saw the one but the girl that asked about sleeping with her step father and step brother at the same time. She came on later on with some reply defending her self and she forgot to hit Ann. Real Nice! LOL!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't know : )
    Anonymous