I'm not sure where this question should be place because it is current and events occurring now, but I also think it's partly about religion and I guess what they call "The End", or "December 12th, 2012", or "Armageddon". Anyway, what is the real meaning of this? And why? And also something is deffinetly happening! But how? and What?

I am concerned, and I don't think it is wise to ignore it, and not think about what the philosphers and the bible have said leading up to this time. It's happening now. I think One is trying to be World Leader, and it's not our government either. Our whole country (almost) is in major debt, I think it is also happening in other countries too, isn't it? Where is all the money going? To the one who will Rule the World? Everything would for sure change then! I think our country has and is being robbed and, the One-Want To Be Leader, is now starting to take over other countries too. My fear is that, in the end, or near the end, they will own the banks, etc. and they will just seize everyone's money. The gov. won't be able to even do anything about it because they will be indebted too. Money is Power, right? Think about it! I don't think anyone's money is safe in the bank, and the gov. won't be able to back it up either

Brazmin

Asked by Brazmin at 1:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• WHAT?
    Anonymous

• okay trying to understand and i think i do, here is what my husand told me and he knows much more than i do.

There is no way to predict when it will happening, no one will see it coming, the "leader" is not called the great deceiver without reason.

So that covers the bible portion, now as far as money and such, look in our history, our country has had money issues before and will have them again no nation ever has a stable ecomnomy 100% of the time.
    Anonymous

• Pick up the Bible and read Revelations, it will tell you about the end of the world. I don't believe that Dec 12, 2012 is the day............seeing as the Bible states it will "come like a thief in the night". In other words, we won't know when it happens until it does. The world is going to crap, I don't disagree with that, but as far as that being a sign of the end.............it's just a sign of tough times to come.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Like a theif in the night is referring to when Christ returns for his bride...saved believer's.

I can see where alot of the things seem to of came to pass already.

I do not profess to know the time or day...I do however try and watch.
    Anonymous

• Wow. First off, you can't slap together completely different religeons and come up with the truth.

The Mayan Calendar ends on 2012, the end of an "age" not the end of the world. It is the end of their Calendar cycle, and something they celebrated, not something to fear. Like New Year's Eve.

If you want to go with the Bible, it says very clearly that no man knows the day or the hour.
    Obama is not the AntiChrist. Too many people already dislike him and disagree with him, and some already see him as evil. To date, since I have been alive and studying, there have been three AntiChrists that the church has been sure of, and the world has ended four times.

If you keep this up, you are never going to get any sleep. Read the prophecies, it's all really good fun, but in the end understand that we are all making nothing but guesses. No man knows. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• But just to be safe, if someone tries to slap something in or on your right hand or forehead, I'd say no.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Also, the world has been ending since the beginning of time. If you look it up, you'll see that there were really good reasons to believe it was ending each time. They all made perfect sense.

All the signs that are out there have been happening for years and years. Wars and rumors of wars. Natural disasters.

Christ's followers actually thought he would return for them before he died. That didn't work out so well. I sat up all through Rosh Hashanah, 1996, and Y2K. Lots of evidence pointed to those dates too. But we are all still here.

Get ready for the worst, live for the best, and remember, tomorrow has enough worries for itself.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Put your faith in Jesus, not anchormen or politicians.

"The thief comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
    -John 10:10
    Anonymous

• If you're worried about the END coming I suggest getting right with GOD,no one knows who the anti christ is or when JESUS is coming back for the rapture,
    trinity8697

Answer by trinity8697 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lovinangels... Who were the three AntiChrists? This is very interesting to me. Thanks!
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 4:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009