Only for Moms that are 100+ lbs overweight.....

I am desperately trying to lose weight. According to the Medical community, I would need to lose about 130 to be at my ideal weight. By my standards I would ideally like to lose at least 100lbs to feel healthy and attractive. I've realized that I can't lose this weight without support and just can't find any support around me. I would love to find a Mom who is going through the same struggle and also needs someone to be accountable to. My requirements are that:

1. You have to be honest and willing to share your struggles as I share mine.

2. You have to have a similar weight loss goal.

3. You have to be willing to communicate with me daily.

If you want to be my support system and have me act as yours, message me.

Kimebs

Asked by Kimebs at 1:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know you said only for moms who need to lose 100+ lbs but I have to say that I met a lot of people that lost over 100 lbs with weight watchers.
    I lost 43 lbs the first time and I will go back after the baby comes and in my meetings I met at least 3 people who lost a lot of weight.
    go to weightwatches.com to find a meeting near you.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 8:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I totally would like to be a support person for you. I am 40 almost 31 weighing 245. I am down from 290 in October. I live in a very small town and don't know anyone around. This reason is that I live with my 86 year old grandmother with dementia and alzheimers. I am her primary care giver and am in the house 24/6 with only a few hours off on sundays from 12 noon to about 4pm. I am the type that does not like to exercise alone and will make any excuse to not do it. So if this is something that you feel will help you. I think it will make me more accountable to my self as well. just contact me and we will go from there.
    kristie1

Answer by kristie1 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i wanna do it im 22 live in ca my wt is about 210 give or take a few i want to lose about 80 lbs im really short im 4`11 i had a bb almost 2 yrs ago i gained 80lbs sighs i hate it and i need someone to motivate me :)
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 5:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I struggled to get my weight under control after having my children and am thrilled to say that I've done it with the Take Shape for Life program! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2009