Do you think I am pregnant?

Your Open QuestionShow me another ยป
Do You Think I Could Be Pregnant?
Ok, so I'm not new to the whole pregnancy test thing, but I have some concerns....Yesterday morning I took a First Response Digital hpt and it was positive, then I took a regular First Response in the evening and it was negative. I had a blood test done yesterday, and I have a small amount of hcg, but they said it was negative. I took 3 different kinds of hpts (non digital) this morning and they were negative. I should only be a week along, and I am now a week late. Any advice? Should I take another digital one, or wait it out another week or so? I'm soooo confused :(

Also, I have been crampy and bloated, thinking that it was going to be my period, but it never came. The cramping is gone, but it feels like there is a lot of pressure like where my bladder is.

Not my first pregnancy, I have a son that just turned 6 :)

Jessicau

Asked by Jessicau at 1:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would wait a while before taking anymore test too see what happens
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would wait, from your question above it is really obvious you are worried and that will cause your period to be late, I know everyone says "but im not under stress" well if you took that many test and your only a week late your are obviously stressing your self.

From experience I never trust test before i am 3 weeks late. try to relax and keep your mind on other things. The one positive test could be a false positive or it might not be but i would really wait it out and not take anymore test for a week or two.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yeah the morning pee is the best and drinking pop or other things other than water would really make it negative, happened to my friend. Count from the day of ur last period and till now and thats how many weeks pregnant u'd be. Thats how they say to do it. Some people have to wait till their like 2-3mths pregnant for the blood levels to show pregnant
    Anonymous