Ouch anyone else think that this Nation is seeing what he really is?

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I understand your point, but life wasn't going to change dramatically in less than a month because we elected a new president.

The relationships between the two parties will take ages to repair, if they can be at all.

We are such an 'instant' society. It's crazy to think that everything can be done as quickly as text messaging and powdered coffee drinks.

For the record, I don't like the guy and I didn't vote for him. If you want to talk about actual decisions he's made, I'm all for it. But to expect him to bring the country together and increase the overall satisfaction rate of the general public in less than a month? Can't be done. There is nothing to talk about there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• "HUMAN"
    Anonymous

• What article? There are so many.
    Anonymous

• there are serveral articles. Try the google feature maybe?
    Anonymous

• what are you trying to say?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

•  

I THINK SHE IS SAYING HE SUCKS..........?............

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I DON'T LIKE WHAT HE HAS DONE SO FAR !

Using deductive reasoning, I won't like much of what he does in the future.

Or I could just use my common sense............
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Here is the problem with our country. Everybody is so impatient!!! It is not like some special magic was going to happen when Obama was elected. I did not vote for him and I do not care for his views, but come on give the poor guy a break. Give him some time to do his job.
    KathMW

Answer by KathMW at 1:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Funny how the polls showing Bush's low approval ratings were always biased or fixed but some Republicans will accept any negative about Obama as gospel.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• http://www.gallup.com/poll/114085/Satisfaction-Remains-Low-Obama.aspx thats the one I think shes talking about.
    The reason Obama is not doing well is only 52% voted for him. In 04 only 51% voted for Bush. That means the country is just as divided as it was in 04 and it will continue to be is my best guess.

Answer by gemgem at 2:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009