How old is too old?

flowersmama

Asked by flowersmama at 11:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• Wow, that is a bit ridiculous!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• omg thts a shame smdh
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• are you serious? I actually see this quiet often.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• its so sad... and most of the kids in strollers have huge sodas, candies, ice creams, chips, burgers, fries, and whatever else they want and their parents wonder why their kids have health problems and cant walk
    flowersmama

Comment by flowersmama (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• I only once used a stroller for my 6 y/o son when he was so sick and lethargic and I couldn't carry him so I put him in the stroller to get him to the doctor. He was soooooo sick!!!! But that was it. There is no excuse for that.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• OMG!!!!!!! Next you will see these kids in the motorized wheelchairs at the grocery store!!!

I haven't used a stroller in at least 2 years and my dd just turned 5. HOWEVER, at Disneyland last year I asked my SO over and over if it would be okay for us to rent a stroller for her. We carried that child for the last 4 hours there! It was rough.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• lol oh gah. and i bet mom wonderw why her dd is so "large"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• *sigh*

BOTH my kid learned to walk before their first birthday. I think the last time we used strollers for them was right around their second birthdays. And even then it was a fight to get them to ride in one. They wanted to WALK (see run at Mach 3) everywhere.

That is beyond ridiculous.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Oh my! That's all I'm going to say. Any more would just really make me sound like a bitch LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• There should be a rule on that its so sad the kids are gonna get fatter and lazier becuase of the lazy parent
    supgrl87

Answer by supgrl87 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2012