Valentine's Day Presents

My hubby and I just got married in October. I have no idea what to get him for Valentine's Day. He doesn't like chocolate. I don't wanna get him a gift card. And we can't go to dinner cuz we have a wedding to go to that day. Can anyone give me any ideas?! TIA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm in the same boat I want to get my man something special too ....I was thinking cologne and then a handmade gift but still no clue as to what to make him. A friend made her man a sexy calender of pictures of herself which I think is a fabulous idea ...however I am 7 months pregnant and can't do that right now LOL
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 1:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• How about sex ^_^ lol. Not just every-day type sex though. Live out one of his fantasies or dress up in extremely sexy garb. You could even be corny and make 'sex coupons' for him. Just a suggestion ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sexy langerie to wear under the outfit you wear to the weddiing. Let him see a "glimpse" before you leave. Men are very simple creatures in that respect.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I did the picture thing last year! It was a big hit with my husband e keeps asking for more.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009