what to use for clothes?

my closet is a mess, it really big but there is no organization in there, what can i use to make things look better. i have alot of my kids extra toys in there, i also have all my pants and shorts just folded up on the floor and i have boxs of books and crafts. but it looks like a nightmare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i would go through it and get rid of everything you dont wear or dont use. i need to do that too. all my closets are a mess
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I though you may like this.

http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/package/0,21861,1013123,00.html
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hah, don't ask me...my closet is also a disaster area. It's mostly boxes, though.
    I do have these low/flat storage containers that I put non-seasonal clothing in and store under the bed. That seems to help with the clothing situation :)
    Anonymous

• I would say go thru and get rid of soemof it and get some rubbermaid bins.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009