just got out of a relationship

If u have just got out of a relationship how mucch longer after that would u start to date or give urself to someone else?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You guys just broke up right? You need time to heal, to think, to be a mother to your kids and to realize that he will always be in your life so take a break and chill out. PM me so we can discuss this further because some of the things I want to say, I'd rather you and I discuss privately!!! Take Care BabyGirl....
    jayesmom1

Answer by jayesmom1 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well the amount of time is different for everyone. You just have to be honest about whether you are ready or not. Emotionally I think it takes at least a few months. But that also depends on how sudden the break up was, how long you were together, and whether you've been mentally and emotionally getting ready for the break up all along.

Short answer...depends on the person
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• "give yourself"?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I found out my husband was cheating on my in August. We didn't split until he found out that started dating another guy in November. The new guy was a best friend before we started dating and I knew I was in love with him a month after we were together.
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 2:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Will I was just asking a question cause I just want to know how some mothers will go about it.

BUT IT IS NOT ME I FEEL LIKE THIS IF A MAN ROLL OUT OF MY LIFE HE IS HELPING ME OUT WITH NO MORE BS. LOL
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 3:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009