Is anyone else saving up for something?

My husband and I have been putting change and money in a vase at home. It has almost been a year and we are just about there to buy a KING size bed. Finally! We sleep on the worst old broken down water bed you could imagine!

ljlM

Asked by ljlM at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a divorce
    Anonymous

• We are saving our change for our son when he gets older.
    Anonymous

• I have a "stalking stash" I'm putting money & using as I need it --- as long as my boys (NKOTB) are on tour, I'll be saving & dipping into that.

We just got our tax refund. We are paying our property taxes & house ins... the rest is the start of our "House down payment" fund. We just made the last payment on this home & are buying the neighbor's house. We should be able to go forward with that by summer.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am saving up for a nice summer vacation for just me and the kids and also to move into a new rental home.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• an elliptical machine and a NYC vacation
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• College for my dd. I can't even imagine how much it will cost by the time she is that age!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• were saving up for a car- im pregnant now and we have a 5 yr old, a 3 1/2 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old so 4 carseats in a mitsubishi diamante just will not work lol so we need to save up for an suv before july gets here! oh and did i mention he has 2 kids from a previous relationship so when theyre here and we want to go out we have to pile them all in!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My kids are 2 and 4. When they get money for their birthday's or Christmas I put it into a savings account for their college. Right know they don't understand about what money is and they don't really need anything so I think it is best to put it some place that will help them in the future.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 3:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am saving up to have a privacy fence put up in my back yard. I watch lots of my grandkids during the summer and a family just moved in where the lady does day care. Up until now i have been able to keep my grands in their own yard. NOthing against day care but we live on a busy busy street and dont want kids climbing the fences.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009