Which is easier to raise?

Boys or girls?

Shortma197

Asked by Shortma197 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2012 in General Parenting

• they both have their phases

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Before my son was born I would've said girls... been around girls my whole life and never boys (i have 3 sisters) and my two girls were pretty easy and just what I expected. Now I would say my son has been the easiest kid ever, he is only 3 so that might change but really he was a GREAT baby, he potty trained almost overnight, he is just so mellow and LOVING and is a total mama's boy :D But that might just be HIM and not boys in general...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• been around boys so boys I have both
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Both have their ups and downs. I have one of each. My DD was extramly hard from birth to 1. My DS was easy from birth to 2. My DD was easy from 1-3. By DS was a pain in the @$$ from 2-3. Now my DD is 4 almost 5 and she has a huge attitude on her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Each kid is different and unique. Sometimes boys are easy and other times girls are easy. It flip-flops between my 2 kids, i have a dd and a ds.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Boys

I have 4 boys, 2 of whom are now adults. I have also helped with my nieces. When I was pregnant with my 3 year old I my DH said he hoped it was a girl. I looked at him and said "Are you crazy? Have you met my nieces?" He said "Good point."
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• having one of both it really depends. In some ways my boy is easier and in some ways my daughter is easier. I also think it depends on the personalities of the children.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• From what I've heard girls are easier up to tween age, boys are easier after that.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• I don't have sons but I do have 2 teenage girls and PMS x 2, certainly has it's moments!

frustrated

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2012

• beeky

I say that my nieces have been practicing PMS since they were toddlers and now that they are teenagers, they have it perfected.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2012