Same person.. Different problem

Okay... I am the one earlier today that stated that my Husband did not put me on the AAA policy. So my step daughter was driving his car and she also slid off the road twice. She said she could not control the car. Come to find out when he bought the car 6 months ago that opted not to get anti-lock brakes to save some money. ( it would of only made a 5-10 dollar difference in his car payment a month.) Okay-so can I say it again that he is being cheap. That is a standard safety feature in most cars. His daughter was upset when she realized that her dad did not have that feature. She could have been killed. Again I am upset because it is not always about saving money. He claims he knows how to drive a car in bad weather. So what about the rest of us in the family that might drive the car?

Upset again!!! Sorry to complain. I am having a bad day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Awww Im so sorry. I didnt see the first post. I dont think saving a few dollars is worth risking others safety. My dad is like that he will skip things to save money and youre right money is not everything. I hope you feel better.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 2:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009