What is better for u

I have 3 girls and was just think that it would have been better for me to have my kids when the last one is in school

Cause I have a 6 yr old and love when she go to school

I have a 3 yr old and wish she was in school

My last one is 1 yr old and with her and the 3 yr old I always go crazy and that is not the bad part I'm 15 weeks.

I was just thinking I should not had them back 2 back like that.

Is it better for u to have them back2back r 3-5yr apart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i like stair steps- they become more close growing up together- i have a soon to be 5 yr old a 3 and a half old and a 18 month old and im now 16 wks 5 days preggo- (i would have had a 7 yr old but he passed away 2 days after he was born) but im glad i did it that way because they are all so close and always play around with each other
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would say 3 yrs apart for the child's development, i am having my second, mostly for my first, so he wont be an only and will have a point of reference from his childhood, i cant wait to have another baby but no i would never do back to back... and once they are over 5 yr old they are set in the only child mindset so it is pointless to do that from my perspective.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• my parents had 4 kids & adopted 2 within 7 years. it was crazy. i'm spacing mine out a bit.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009