What's the worst date you've ever been on?

I went out to dinner with this guy who seemed like he was perfect and we were really hitting it off. After dinner we were having a glass of wine when he says "I usually wait to tell people this, but I really like you so I want to get it out of the way. My ex cheated on me and gave me herpes." I was speechless and SO disappointed. Figures!

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 1:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I worked at a gas station and only saw this guy as he came in from work. (Dirty) Thought he was nice though, so I agreed to go out with him on a date. I was supposed to meet him at Applebees and he was SO late. I was about to leave and then for some reason something made me go check out the Olive Garden next door. He was there! He said he thought it was Applebees! ( I'm thinking he couldn't read) So we ate there. He wanted a hamburger. They didn't have any of course so he got a pizza. Hated that because it was fancy and didn't even eat it. Oh yeah...he was still totally dirty and grimey too. He hadn't even showered or anything! During conversation he keeps saying okie nonsense words and I'm wondering what the heck I got myself into. I was being nice though and we went bowling. Finally I'd had it and said I had a headache and needed to leave. Found out later he was actually married too! hahaha!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• This guy I knew a little bit, I decided to go out with. Well the whole night he talked about himself, then I told him that I don't think its going to work out, when he stopped the car in front of my place he said my name and I looked he had his THING out and said "don't say its not going to work out look what ou do to me." uuuugh!
    Anonymous

• Atleast he was honest! I feel bad for the guy. You know you can have a partner with Herpes without contracting it yourself. If you are really into a guy and hitting it off just hold off to have sex with him until you both can consult a doctor about how to prevent you from getting it too.
    Anonymous

• I went to a pro football game with this guy(and I dont like football) It was freeeezing cold. We sat in the nosebleed section. It started to snow. After the game was over we go to the parking lot...and..we cant find the car. So we search & search and after just about everyone had left we finally found it..after about 2 hours of walking in the freezing cold parking lot in the snow. Few days later I call him. No answer. I find out from friends he went out of town for Thanksgiving & never bothered to tell me even though he told me to call him. When he got back he told me he didnt want to date me anymore. No explanation...if I had known he didnt really care about me I sure wouldnt have gone to the damn football game!

lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• One bad date that stands out to me is I went to dinner with this guy and then we went to the mall. He was a nice guy but not so much my "date type". I thought we could be friends atleast and he got so angry LOL. he told me I didnt like him because he was FAT (which he wasnt lol) and started acting all whiny saying how much he liked me etc etc. I couldnt get out of that situation FAST ENOUGH.

Answer by gemgem at 2:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• He ordered my food without asking me. He ordered me seafood. I'm allergic to seafood. I went to the bathroom, to figure what to do next.My brother's friend worked in the kitchen, he give me his truck keys so I could escape this horrible date, I never went back to the table.
    The guy showed at the restaurant where I worked as a manager few days later. I kicked him out for harassment even he did not do anything wrong.
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 2:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Dude brought me to a lousy restaurant and talked the whole time about his exwife.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Another..I did a little internet dating and really hit it off with this guy. He was really cute, we talked on the phone for months. We finally decided to meet. He pulls up and all I could say was CRAP! In his pictures he was clean cut, well dressed and all around attractive. Obviously he had let himself go. He was dirty...( I guess I don't inspire guys to shower! LOL!) totally unshaven...like months worth. Being nice, I decided to stick it out again. We had planned to have lunch, go Christmas shopping and watch a movie. He asked where I wanted to eat. I suggested Red Robin and he told me it was too expensive! We ended up at hometown buffet. (not really any cheaper) The more we talked the more I wanted out. I started shopping with him but he complained the whole time about spending money on his family. Finally, I had a headache again and left!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Haha...lol.. I've got one hell of a story. I "dated" )and I'm using this term loosely) a guy who was half Hispanic, half French. He was kind of loony to say the very least. We had planned to go to my friend's house so when we pulled up, he refused to go in. He paniced and said "I cannot go in there." I asked him why. He said that he didn't feel right. Okaaaay? Whatever. So later he had asked me to go to my house and leave my friend sitting outside. How rude!! Then he tells me to wait with her. We're sitting here waiting outside at like 10PM and wondering if he'll ever come out. Finally , he comes down and says "I just got in a fight with my aunt but sit here." So we sit a second time and he still manages to leave us hanging. Later he comes out all pissed and asks me to drop him off in another city. I told him I can't, I have school tomorrow. I can't do it, sorry. Then he gets all mad and offers gas money. I told him no.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Then he goes "C'mon, please..If you don't, I'll live on the streets, do you want that?" I told him "I'm sorry, I can't, I have school tomorrow morning. It's not my problem, its yours." He gets all pissed off, slams my car door, and yells that I'm a bitch in Spanish. Needless to say, that was the last day...haha. ASSHAT RAT BASTARD he was!!!!(^)*%&^)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009