• In the Spotlight:

Is it a vacation???

If you where able to go to Disney World or anywhere for free wouldn't it still be a vacation??? Just wondering. Some people think other wise. This is a 5 day pass to Disney. Mind you only my honey gets in free he is military. Three of us still have to pay. But regardless of the paying part. If it was free for everyone wouldn't it still be a vacation??

jm2001

Asked by jm2001 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The only time I would say it was not a vacation. Is if you live really close to Disney world.

Answer by louise2 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I live a little over 3hrs away.. But my husband is also military so its not like we get to go a lot with his schedule. The last time we went there was over 5years ago.
    jm2001

Answer by jm2001 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• my dad was military & we got to go to sea world once for free. it was one of the best vacations ever (we did other stuff in the area too). anytime you get to go somewhere away from home its a vacation, who cares if its free?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yes I say any time that is not work related then it is a vacation! Tell him he should enjoy it b/c it's time away from working & time to spend with the family watching them smile. :)
    plstrm

Answer by plstrm at 2:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If your leaving your house to go someplace fun or nice then it is a vaction!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a vacation to me. I'll be there too, 3 weeks from today!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Of course.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Sounds like a vacation to me. Free just makes it better.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 3:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Any time your away from home enjoying yourself whether you paid for it or not... its vacation!
    Dicea

Answer by Dicea at 3:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009