how do i know

what are some ways to tell if my baby is teething?? he is three months old and chewing on everything, drooling and on there is a white spot in his gums

Mgirly84

Asked by Mgirly84 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what you just said. lol. as for the white spots, make sure that isn't thrush...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My son was born with two little white spots on his bottom gums and sure enough that's right where his teeth popped through! Your baby has all the teething symptoms. I had to keep a bib on my son all day and change it like every 2 hours because he drooled so much. Another symptom is a runny nose even though he's not sick!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• hes teething
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Everything you mentioned. Plus loose BM's, diaper rash, crying.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• if your breastfeeding, check for thrust! my son was doing the same thing and we had thrust, it hurts him a lot. could cause the other symptoms.
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009