Is it crazy to love two men at one time?

I love two men, one being my husband because he is my life long partner and I love him because he is the father of my sons and he works so hard for us. I love this other guy I met at a club and he and I seem to have so much in common and just love to be around each other when we can. He makes me feel wonderful and so beautiful. I broke it up with this guy and stayed with my husband but we still email but don't see one another anymore, he has married another. He still thinks about me he says. Is this crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• No, its probably normal, by it happening before to other women. Is it right? No, you should stop writing its not going to lead to anything good. Even if you don't have sex you're going to non stop wonder what could have been and your focus will be on him instead of your husband.
    Anonymous

• IMO. As a married women you should not put your self in a position to get that close (emotionally) to another man. Going out to clubs and having fun and dancing with men is OK. But not sitting and talking to them.IMO

IMO So to answer your Q, Yes it is crazy. You should not have been in that position to fall in love with another man. IMO

Answer by louise2 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• LOVE is a CHOICE... the other stuff or feelings are romance, intimacy, and infatuation. So the answer is yes you can love 2 men.
    Anonymous

• Nope not crazy. It happens all the time. What a wonderful thing to have two loves in one lifetime. Some ppl never find love once.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I once debated which man I loved more than I realized that my bags were packed...actions speak louder...
    sarah4303

Answer by sarah4303 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009