Is this fair...?

I've missed college the last couple of days cause I dont have a baby sitter...so my step mom told me I was irresponsible! Well she missed WORK two weeks straight cause she didnt have a babysitter...
how is that any different??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, it's not fair. But do your best to find a babysitter that you trust and get back in school as soon as possible.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sounds like she's a little hypocritical to me. what are you gonna do, let your kid stay home alone? sure, your LO can feed, dress, ect themself (sarcasm)
    Anonymous

• Tell her to kiss your ass. Your in college trying to better your life for you child.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree with BooHooMommy....Do tell her to kiss your ass!! I totally understand where you are coming from!! I have missed quite a few days of college due to morning sickness (I know, not exactly the same but I still missed school lol). Most professors are pretty understanding as they have kids themselves. So just try to find a babysitter, and ignore your stepmom because she is being a hypocrite and a total bitch. Good Luck....and don't worry about her, at least you are taking care of your child and you are in school trying to make a better life for you and your child.
    Anonymous

• What a guilt trip she put on you...you can't leave your children alone! School is important...as you know or you wouldn't be upset...hope you find a sitter soon!
    sarah4303

Answer by sarah4303 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would tell her where the hell where you too help me then i didn't see you offering to watch him or her when i was in school trust me i know worse parents then you who would have just left there kid alone so you did right and stayed home with your baby tell her too worry about her own and not yours
    Anonymous

• People REALLY need to work on minding their own business!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009