????????I dont know

Well anyway i posted a? yesterday and i took 2 dollarstore tests and came back negative. my last period was 1/4/09 i have a 28day cycle for the ladies who just reading about me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would suggest going to the doctor and getting a test done there, and some blood work done.
    Anonymous

• The dollar store tests are accurate, but if you are still unsure go to your doctor. Or wait afew more days and test again.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't know if anyone has told you this, but you can have a false negative, but never a false positive result. Wait a few more days and then take another test. Good Luck with everything! : )
    MayMommy2Be

Answer by MayMommy2Be at 2:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i heard you can miss periods if you are an athlete or loss a lot of weight.
    sarah4303

Answer by sarah4303 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009