My area is Swollen..... normal?

Down there is all swollen and it hurts to have sex. I'm 32 weeks pregnant. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you went to the doctor about this? It might be a yeast infection.

Answer by louise2 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No I haven't b/c it doesn't itch or burn, no bumps or anything else gross....just swollen and painful. Not like I mind, I'm so not interested in sex.
    Anonymous

• I was swollen with my dd occasionally. You can go get checked for a yeast infection if you want, it could be one. Your body does weird things in pregnancy. Mine is swollen and sore so I was told to drink nettle tea 3 times a day to help and not squat. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Mine is right now. My dr. said eh it happens.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 3:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Happened to me too... I forgot till right now :). Try a cold washcloth if its sore. :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yup, happened to me both times. I got pretty swollen but it would only hurt after sex. Hang in there, it willl go away soon :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009