heartbeat

today i had my u/s done and my doctor told me that im 7 weeks and 3 days the beartbeat was 165 does ot sound like it could be a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its too early to tell...you cant be sure of the babys sex by the heartbeat.
    jasmin1981b

Answer by jasmin1981b at 2:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No one can guess that b/c the heartbeat has nothing to do with the sex. It's just an old wives tale... I'm having a girl and hers ranges from 145-165 but so did my boy!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• you can not tell the sex from a heart beat rate with my first her heart beat was in the 160s and with my second now its about 150 too 140 and its 100 percent girl as for my sister hers where both in the 160s and she had two boys
    Anonymous

• yeah...you can't tell..every baby is different and the heartbeat is never the same constant number..they all range
    Anonymous