Dd's bachelorette party & update on her mouthy drama

Well we dh and I found out what was really eating at her, it was her bio dad the whole time. He decided to rent a hall instead of getting a few party tents for her reception. She wanted to have it in the backyard of our friends like planned and was just pissed that her dad did that without even asking her. She's also mad because he still hasn't gotten his suit so she freaked out on him and told him shes going with her original plan of my dh walking h down the aisle ( their relationship is strained at best ). Dh got on her rump about the comments and basically told her if she wants to be ungrateful we can easily take back everything and not help at all. She cried and cried finally told him what I said above.

So tonight's her bachelorette party, seeings she's underage we're going to take her to a sex toy shop, bowling and to the strip club where we're meeting up with all of our s/o's.. Sound like fun?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 11:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Entertainment

• PLEASE adopt me.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Your are a good woman Harsh?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I'm glad you found out what was bothering her! Sounds like a great bachelorette party! Hope everyone has a fun time.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• lol I am with Feral
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• That sounds like fun... and bravo to you dh.. I'm happy she got that off her chest... have a great time tonight
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Sounds like a good time. I'm glad you got the drama worked out. I'm sure she feels better too.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2012