In your opinion, what are the best daytime and nighttime facial creams?

I'll be 30 in March, and I think my skin just got the memo. Wrinkles seem to have appeared overnight. Really, the skin on my face just seems completely out of sorts. I'm also having trouble with breakouts---and I haven't changed or started any new medications.

I've only ever used day creams, and those have varied greatly over the years. For the past year, though, I've been using Neutrogena w/ SPF 45.

sgalsmommy

Asked by sgalsmommy at 2:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Oil of olay or Merle Norman
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use Arbonne RE9 .

I have had problem skin for a long time and my pores are getting better day and day.

I loved the products so much I signed up to sell them.

Take a look at my website and see if it is something you would like to try. http://www.try.myarbonne.com  

I can send you samples if you like.

Let me know if you have any questions.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It depends on ur skin type.
    Butterfly37

Answer by Butterfly37 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Combination skin. Though, like I said, it's difficult to determine these days! My skin is going haywire. But I was hoping to hear what other people use and why.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 3:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use Mary Kay Time Wise Age-Fighting Miracle Set. It is a 3 in 1 cleanser, moisturizer, day solution spf 25 and night solution. I love it. It makes my skin feel so soft. It is non-comedemic(doesnt clog your pores) and hypo alergenic. I love Mary Kay products (I am a consultant). Never tried one I didnt like. Also the timewise products come in normal to dry skin or combination to oily. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
    kamerynsmama

Answer by kamerynsmama at 6:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use Aveda. I love it they have a great eye creme and moisturizers. Don't be turned off by the price because their products are so concentrated they last way longer then drug store stuff.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• A agree w/ kamerynsmama!! The Mary Kay skincare is awesome! I used to be a consultant just for the discount!! I've tried almost everything it really is the best for the price! But you have to use it 2x per day to really see the results!
    Jessiemay999

Answer by Jessiemay999 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree with arbonne. I have used their products for 18 yrs and I have gone and tried other things and keep coming back! lol The products are botancially based and vegan certified! They are just soo great!! lol I love them. Also the have a natural progestrone cream... sometime skin issues are hormonal and that would help. If you want more info here is a link.. www.passion4more.myarbonne.com you can ask about samples on there too!
    Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009