Looking for comapny like Avon,Mary Kay that sells make up to work for

I am looking for a extra income job, that has a little to no start up cost, I am looking to sell just make up/ cosmetics.

Any ideas?

Mommyy2

Asked by Mommyy2 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Money & Work

• There are many  http://www.voguemagic.com/wholesale-and-dropship.html  also  http://www.dinodirect.com/wholesale-makeup/   Just make sure you have all the legal things in place

mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• beauty control
    arbonne

not sure about start-up costs, etc.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I used to do Beauty Control. I was always really happy with them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• please check out my site i sell mary kay and you make 50% of the sales.. its a great way to start off.. i have been doing it for 6 months and i have paid for my whole wedding just by selling mary kay.. email me at nshuba@marykay.com and ill send you more info.. its only 100.00 to start and you get around 500.00 in products great deal and easy way to start selling..
    nicole123085

Answer by nicole123085 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Thank you nicole, but I don't like Mary Kay, I feel it's to.... old school for me lol butthank you tho
    Mommyy2

Comment by Mommyy2 (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I sell Mary Kay as well but there was a start up cost. It's really not old school and has a lot of great products. I have been inactive for awhile because I started something that doesnt require the selling of a product (no inventory, no bags to lugs around to parties) and if you would like to know more about it message me and I will send you the link with the info!
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2012

• I don't like selling cosmetics and skincare. You're constantly in competition with the dollar store, seriously. I found a company that there is NO competition for, and I love it!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 2:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I did Avon but it got way too intense for me. Calls almost daily from uplink requesting orders. Got a little too pushy for me. I am with Thirty-One now and love it. Especially love supporting my Thirty-One addiction:). Start up cost is only$99 with a $300 product value. The new fall kit is amazing!!!
    Tlckremer3

Answer by Tlckremer3 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• I sell Mary Kay love it! If you don't like the product and don't have the time to put in Mary Kay I would not recommend for you. Good Luck
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2012