• In the Spotlight:

How come mom's will post the same question repeatedly?

Just wondering? I was looking through some of the questions here and there are repeats on the same question. Do they post under a different category? Guess I don't understand how come I see the same question time after time?!?

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are usually posted under different categories, because not all the moms on her look at all questions in general, some pick and choose what categories they want to look at.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Sometimes they post under a different category and sometimes they may ask the same question a few hours later to get a great response overall.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Sometimes I will post a question under a few different categories b/c it applies to the different categories. Some people spend more time in politics and CE, some in just for fun. It helps me to get more opinions and responses.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Each time a question is posted, it gets a different group of moms to answer, so there is more variety in the answers that way.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sometimes questions get buried so fast that some people feel they need to repeat the question so that more people can answer it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009