June 2nd would make September 13th a good conception date right?

Ok so me and my sons dad are trying to work things out, i know this baby is his, and i know he does too but when he gets mad he likes to say he isnt. Thats alot of stress on me. So my due date is June 2nd and the only day i had sex in the month of September was September 13th the estimated day of my last period was August 26th (i know it was the 26th thru the 28th one of those days) well im trying to show him a million ways that there is no other possible father. I had sex with another guy the month before i know before the 12th but not any later then that and did get my period for the month of August. My doctor says the guy im trying to work things out with would be the dad and since that was at least a month or over that i was with the other guy there would be no possible way for this to be the other guys baby. I usually dont sleep around like that i had some rough times and am now dealing with them in other ways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say it's his baby. but I'm not an expert
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Check out this site http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/923526833.html for a calculator that goes back from your due date to conception. It estimates conception on Sept 9th so it's entirely plausible you conceived on the 13th.

riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would take a dna test too be on the safe side if you had sex with the other guy in late august
    Anonymous

• it was in early august that i had sex with the other guy, i got my period 2 weeks at least after he ended up cheating on me with my friend..and never went back
    Anonymous

• I am 22 wks pregnant right now my due date is June 11. My husband and I had sex Sept. 18, 19, and the 21st So that does sound about right. Give or take a few days. Sounds like the guy you are working things out w/ to me.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'd get a DNA test too but it does seem like i would be his... geeezzz. I would never want to not know for 100% sure who my baby's dad was. Sad.
    Anonymous

• plus there was NOTHING to prevent getting pregnant on the 13th of September..where as early August payed way more attention to preventing. My doctor said since i got my period and baby measures exactly at dates i gave her off the ultrasound and everything..she said anytime between the 5th and the 15th i couldve conceived..i feel its his so bad i look at the ultrasound pic and the head shape he looks like his i just want him to stop denying!!! i never cheated on him, he cheated on me a month ago and i dont always know why i want to work things out but its for best of baby so i want too.
    Anonymous

• and i was 100% sure i mean i got my period and it had been a few weeks after i did anything with the other guy that i got it. i didnt have any feelings of being pregnant until very beginning of october or last 2-3 days of september...so im pretty dang sure im right on this i think its just all the denial that he gives me makes me rethink which he does alot with hes just been diagnosed with bipolar so yeah
    Anonymous

• You can't go by the ultra sound pictures and comparing to who the baby resembles. I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but your baby isn't even close to being fully developed. If it were I'd be scared to death of what my baby would look like based on the ultra sound pictures. lol Again, not trying to be rude. Most likely it is his. The way it sounds tho, you most likely will have to get a dna test to prove to him that he is the father.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• yeah its probably best to either way so he cant come back in a year saying hes not his, i just want him to be sure tho im sure but i guess looking for ways to make him sure and haha your probably right about the ultrasound thing all i know is the chin looks like his by the head at least defenitly lol but thats not much i know..
    Anonymous