Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got a new computer with the flat panel monitior.. All pictures look pixely .. they didn't look like that with my old monitor.. is ther something i can do?


Asked by emturner at 2:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 3 (15 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Change the resolution of the monitor?

    Answer by kaycee14 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009