Need sewing pattern for Halloween costume!

I'm trying to find a sewing pattern for a baby M&M costume. I can't find one anywhere. He'll be six months for halloween. Does anyone have any or know where I can find one?

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 8:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Holidays

• I made the m& m costumes for my kids years ago. They were easy to make. You can use a larger size, and just cut down the pattern. Take the "m" to Kinkos or office depot and have them resize it smaller. It's a pretty simple pattern.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• You really don't need one, just sew two circles together, leaving openings for head and feet, then cut and seam two slits for hand openings. Use a sleeper for a template to measure the diameter of the circle, then check the circle against him to see where you want the hand slits.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I would head second hand/used books & magazines bookstore to look up for one. They have sewing magazines w. different stuff idt.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2012