Work from home????

my baby is 1 month old and i really need a job to help my husband.and the only thing i can do now is work at home. ive seen many of those work at home ads but i want to know someone who has actually tried one and know which one is safe. i dont have a credit card but i can use my husbands, i just dont wanna use it and get robed or something. please help me out.

Cristy-1208

Asked by Cristy-1208 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's hard finding ways to make money online so I have complied a list of legitimate websites. If you are looking to pay bills or just kill time and have fun http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I work from home with DiamondCreek Candles. I started making $$ right away and the company is great. Commissions are great too; the products are beautiful and it's free to sign up. It's a WIN WIN situation. I can have you up and running as early as tomorrow. Here is the link, please ask me any questions you have!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hi, I always suggest starting your own home business.  I have lots of ideas for you at www.stuffformoms.info.  Check them out!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I was in the same position as you. I started a home business and I am so glad that I did! I can help you in any way possible. Pm me for more info!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 6:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If you are looking for a wah job, know that you should never have to pay in order to work for them. Many of the ads you have seen are most likely home business opps, which do often require some sort of start up fees. I've been involved with both throughout my many years in the wah industry. Here's a post I did quite a while back in regards to a job vs. biz opp. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or if you have any questions.

cberney

Answer by cberney at 10:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Hello, I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, IM me. Also you can go to my profile, I have a lot of information about AmeriPlan that you can read.
    http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Im a Passion Parties consultant and I love it. It lets me stay home with my 16 mth old. I set my hours, own my own business, have tax write offs, make great money, get out of the house for a few hours a week, and help other women and their relationships. No inventory to carry either! www.sylvias.yourpassionconsultant.com
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009