what are the early pregnancy symptoms with boy conception

i am only 5 weeks pregnant and desperately hoping for a boy this time. i have 1 girl and 2 miscarriage with girls. any idea about the symptoms with boys?

dazyA

Asked by dazyA at 3:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it depends on the gender. I had the same symptoms each time with 2 boys and 1 girl.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree. I think the symptoms aren't different b/c of gender but more often than not, because every pregnancy is different.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• idk i heard that the less morning sickness you have the better chance it's a boy but idk
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I think you should just be happy with what God gives you and not worry about it. I only say this b/c I had a stillborn and after that I realized how silly it is to only want one sex. A healthy baby and pregnancy is all that matters.The symptoms won't change according to gender, they are different with each pregnancy. What I do know is that with girls my sex drive is non-existent and with boys it's much higher.... I guess that's a "symptom"
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I really wouldn't go by symptoms to be honest. I had no symptoms of being pregnant w/ my son at all, and this time around I had a lot in the beginning and am having a girl. I have done the predictors and they said by my symptoms I was going to have a boy. After having an amnio, its 100% girl.. I have a friend that was pregnant 3 times all w/ boys and each pregnancy was different.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009