What should I do?

I don't want to take them to the shelter. I heard that if it is overcrowded,they kill the older cats to make room for the kittens. My cat who i thought was fixed had three adorable kittens July 12th. I wish I could keep them,but I can't I already have pets. I don't know who would want a little kitten. I am not sure who to ask.

dancer

Asked by dancer at 10:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Pets

• When I foster I put up adds on Craigslist and the vet clinics in my area.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I would ask your vet for a referral to a no kill shelter. They will probably have no problem placing the kittens and the older cats at the pound won't go unnoticed because of the kittens. Your vet might also know people that are interested in adopting the kittens. Just a thought.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• post a "free kittens" add in the parer, craigs list, freecycle, local feed & grain store, vet's office...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Some times your vet will be a go between or actually take them. Ask when you go to get their shots and have momma fixed.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• write 'free kittens' on the board and stick it to a tree in front of your yard. people might stop.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Thank u all for the ideas.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Aug. 11, 2012