What now-defunct websites do you miss?

I used to enjoy the debate boards at a few parenting sites. Storksite, parentsplace, and babynet were my favorites. I'm not nearly as 'debatey' as I was more than a decade ago, but I still get nostalgic about those sites. Also, there used to be a site where I could get web-based email with myfirstname@mylastname.as as my email address. Also, until stumbleupon came along, I used to pine for a nifty little toolbar/site called etour.

What sites do you miss?

o0orange0o

Asked by o0orange0o at 11:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Nothing really comes to mind ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Baby center for me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• geocities - lost a lot of good info I'd bookmarked but never bothered to save any other way since I thought it would always be there
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:24 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I miss the old babycenter and the old CM (before all of the points earning and up / down voting).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I agree with "Crafty26" ..I too miss how myspace was a few years ago!...i also miss how cafemom was too!...now, it seems i only come into the "forums" here, and never go into the 'groups' anymore. and funny thing is, i'm on facebook too, and it's starting to get boring!...Starting to think every day is like a Sunday there! lol
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I miss neopets before the neo mall and you needed real money to buy neo cash for things
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I miss the way Babycenter used to be. The chat was great.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I miss how My Space used to be a few years ago. They changed formats, dropped their chats and people left in droves and went to FB... I was one of them. I also miss how Cafemom was a few years ago... it's just not as much fun as it used to be ;O(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Before Pinterest came to be, way back when..... (actually where I learned of this site).... Trendiki.

You could make up outfits and other fashion stuff...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2012