MAN Confused!....Help? :0)

I met this guy about 4 years ago on Myspace.com ...And since Myspace pretty much became a ghost town, we lost contact with each other. Well, about two weeks ago, we reconnected with each other on Facebook. And everything was fine until he started saying that we should meet up for coffee, a drink, or lunch etc etc..I was okay with it, until i started getting the feeling that he was looking for more than just friendship. Even on Myspace, we were just friends. I guess now, he wanted more?..Anyhow, i finally had to tell him that i wasn't interested in anything more than friendship, right now. Due to the fact that i was just getting out of a 4 year relationship. We talked about it, and he seemed fine with it and told me that all he really wanted from me, was to just be friends! (I'm not sure if i believe that, tho!)..Anywho, I even told him that I'd like to be friends and that maybe it could grow into something more, at some point. I know we've never met or seen each other face to face. But, now he won't even talk to me! ...He totally ignores me and it's not like him not to text me or talk to me on Facebook even!...I mean, he was on Facebook, every single day...And now, nothing!...Also, i found out that he was spying on me, and reading my posts, which kinda confused me! (That's why i don't believe it!)...So, that's when i had the "Talk" with him! lol

What did i do to this poor man? lol

Help? :)

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2012 in Relationships

• Why are you blaming yourself?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• i'd think he's still into you but pretends to be hard to get. tricky
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• I'm not blaming myself. I was just kidding!...I'm just wondering what made him do what he's doing?..That's all! :)
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Nothing. His lurking your page and posts is sort of creepy. You did nothing wrong. You told him how you feel and you were honest. Maybe he isn't interested in spending the time trying to make a friend that is probably only going to be a friend instead of something more.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• You turned him down and he is butt hurt about it. Don't worry about it. You said what needed to be said.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I always thought confusion in men was a persistent state of mind for them...:) IMO OP, he has the beginnings of a stalker's MO. Being that the woman of their desire is puzzled, like you, and you reach out to try and see whats wrong, you are falling into a 'trap.' Their warped mind now thinks you obviously do want him, cause you reached out in friendship, although you said you wanted to be friends. Just be very careful of him OP and LISTEN to your instincts. If something feels wrong, there probably is.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• Here is a site I recommend for you and see if the guy fits any of these warning signs.........

http://www.crime-safety-security.com/Stalker-Warning-Signs.html

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I agree that he sounds like stalker material. Steer clear of him. Block him from seeing your FB posts.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I think he likes you and he wanted your friendship to grow into something more, over time of course....
    Perhaps your current relationship ending makes you appear as unavailable, and he felt this as rejection.

When a relationship ends, we feel that it's the end of the world, and yet there are nice people around us,
    that under different circumstances would attract our attention.

If he's a nice person, why don't you talk to him again, and just clarify in a nice manner that you just need a little time to get to know him as a closer friend?
    MamaaSutra

Answer by MamaaSutra at 12:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2012