am i pregnant?

Ok so im on yas the pill, havent missed any pills, but yet im supposed to be on my period but i havent and it has been 4 days im worried, should i get a test?? Do u think im pregnant we dont use condoms i just take the pill.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go a head and take a test too be on the safe side
    Anonymous

• It could be stress or it could just be the pill. I was sometimes 3-4 days late when I was on the pill. I would take a home test now and again in a few days if you still haven't started. After that I would go to the doctor. It could be a pregnancy or it could be something else.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Definately take a test!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yep, you're pregnant. Just kidding, you cannot figure this one out online... Take a test :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ok i took one it said negative i dont understand normally im on time, and i havent missed nay pills. if i dont get my period in 2 more days im goin to test gain and if it says negative again im goin to the doctors..
    Anonymous

• Did you start a different pill brand or is this your first month on it? That could be a reason too.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009