Any suggestions on how to get the moldy smell out of my pants?

My dh was being helpful folded the wash that was in the dryer...apparently when he folded it the wash was still damp. I put on my pants yesterday and realized that they smelled moldy along with all of the other clothes that I had just put away. I have tried baking soda, vinager and borax and it has not worked...does anyone have any other suggestions that may get the smell out? The pants are dark so I can't use bleach on them.

my4kids274

Asked by my4kids274 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use oxy clean on towels that have gotten must smelling and that takes it out for me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Have you just let them soak in the laundry soap and baking soda for a while. If that doesn't work you DH owes you a new pair of pants. Even thoough he meant well.

Answer by louise2 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• machine wash in vinegar
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 12:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I noticed that If I rewash them in All 2x Ultra, it comes right out in the next cycle. All the other laundry detergents I've used don't help and I have to add Vinegar to the wash a few times to get the smell out

Good luck
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009