• In the Spotlight:

IF YOUR DAUGHTERS TELLS YOU THAT A FRIEND THINKS IS PREGO WAT WOULD YOU DO?

I BOUGHT HER A PREGNANCY TEST AND TOLD HER TO BE CAREFULE AND TO USE CONDOMES IF SHE WASENT PREG SHE STOPPED AFTER THE FIRST SCARE

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 3:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know that i understand did your daughter think she was pregnant or did her friend think she was pregnant
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would tell your daughter too have her friend talk to her mom and if for some reason the friend couldn't tell her it was ok to have the friend come talk to you and yes i would have gotten a test for the friend too take
    Anonymous

• Is this the same friend who got the tattoos? Cause if it is, that girl really needs someone to step in and bring things to her parents attention.
    Anonymous

• If it is not your DD that is pregnant. I would do nothing. Because it's not my problem.

Answer by louise2 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i agree with louise its not your daughter i wouldnt do anything either, its not my business place, or problem.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• NOPE NOT THE SAME GIRL BUT IF MY DAUGHTER EVER THOUGHT SHE WAS PREGOSHE KNOWS SHE CAN CIOME TO ME
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 3:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I would have told the daughter to tell her friend to talk to her own mother
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If my daughter had a friend who thought she was pregnant, I would encourage her to talk to her mother. If she felt she couldn't talk to her mother I would offer to talk with her and her mother.. I would also offer to take her to the health department, it's all confidential there. While it may not be my daughter, I wouldn't force the poor child to go it alone and be scared with no one to turn to. Some parents are crazy, and telling them about the "fear" of being pregnant may not be the best thing to do...
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• wait is she preggo? did the test come up negative?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• NOPE SHE WASENT THANK GOD HER MOM WOULD OF KILLED HER ASS LOL
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009