Do you diet?

I tell everyone, diets are against my religion! Id hate to have to count numbers and watch my calorie intake and blah, blah, blah..... If I feel Im gettin a bit pudgy, I cut out the junk food for a bit. I do martial arts too. Five yrs now, the longest Ive ever stayed with any exercise program.....

TheLostMuppet

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 6:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I agree! I get on the scale every few days and if it's getting a little high, I cut out the junk. Running, hiking and other activities are so much more fun and rewarding than counting calories anyway ...
    jenjosfirst

Answer by jenjosfirst at 6:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

jenjosfirst

Answer by jenjosfirst at 6:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i joined weight watchers last month and i've lost ten pounds already
    AaliyahsMama163

Answer by AaliyahsMama163 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No way dude!...I walk more miles if I'm eating too much junk, but fortunately I crave veggies and fruits and am not that into meat, so eating healthy is not a problem...I could stand to lose a few, but I'm kinda likin my boobs this way...lol, so I "just say no" to diets...
    Rene995

Answer by Rene995 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't diet. If my fav jeans get too tight, I cut out the chips drag the baby around the yard in his wagon. The older I get the curvier I get, but I like it. I was always built like a 12 year old boy! Don't get to exercise much, not structured anyway. Chasing 3 boys and a crawling baby around is enough for now.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I never had to watch my calories... until I had baby #4 at 37 years of age! I gained 50 lbs. I have counted cals and exercised the past 4 months and I have lost 39lbs. I have 9 more to go to get to 125! Counting calories keeps me in check, there are days I go over, and days I don't count not a big deal, but I AM LOSING!
    lynn63042

Answer by lynn63042 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Dieting is definitely not something I would ever do, even if I was overweight. The best thing is to eat in a way that is healthy and something that you can keep up with for the rest of your life. Dieting foods always seem to be so bland to boot!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2008