CAN YOU GET A CLEAR DISCHARGE THAT GETS A LITTLE ITCHY AND IT BOTHERS WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT

IS THIS NORMAL BECAUSE IM GOING THROUGH THAT AND IS JUST A LITTLE ITCHY BUT IS CLEAR DISCHARGE IT FEELS LIKE WATER

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go get this checked out itching with discharge is a sign of infection and most women will end up with a yeast infection when pregnant can be cleared up with meds
    Anonymous

• A yeast infection discharge looks like cottage cheese. What you discribe is normal as lond as the discharge is clear or milky white and thin.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You can try to not wear underwear when you are home... that will help ventilate down there and it will keep dry.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 5:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm 37 weeks and just had this happen to me except it wasn't a yeast infection like i thought, at least that's what the doctor said .... The doctor gave me the medicine for the yeast infection anyway and I put it on the outside where it was a little itchy and it helped.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 8:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• you never can be to sure i would call at least and ask your OBY doctor because it might be something serious or just part of pregnancy, i don't remember if i had anything like that i was sick alot though in my first trimester and some of the second as well GL let me know how it goes
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 6:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2009