What would your reaction be?

If your dh told you his fantasy and it did not involve any other person but was too freakin weird for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I would do almost anything to make him happy and keep him at home. As long as it is safe and no craziness....like animals and crap.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I would just tell him that its not for me
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh come on now...I think we need an example! ;-)
    Anonymous

• tell us what it is so we can tell are reaction
    Anonymous

• Well lets just say, some women can reach their own breast with their tounge and Im one of them and that does not bother me. TRUELY LAUGHING NOW!!! I can't say what it is, but hope you can figure it out from this statement. Too gross to me, to tell.
    Anonymous

• Well lets just say that some women can reach their own breast with their tounge and Im one of them and that does NOT bother me. TRUELY LAUGHING NOW!!! I can't say what it is but hope you can figure it out from this statement. Too gross to me, to tell.
    Anonymous

• I'll try anything (in bed, with my husband only) at least once! Ya never know unless you try:)
    Anonymous