Obama's Press secretary....

I have caught the man's press confrences for 2 or 3 days now and he is awful. He stutters a lot and evertime they ask him a spacific question he "hasn't seen that yet" Do you think he is stumbling because he really doesn't know anything or just that the administration is FINALLY being questioned on their actions and he is caught off guard? and ..Do you think Obama should look for a press secretary who is little bit better speaker? I for one loved Tony Snow!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ROFL... My hubby and I counted him saying "ummmm" 61 times in the Press Conference last week. NO JOKE!!  I wonder if he can top it.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• He probably doesn't believe in what he is saying........
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with him. Would you like better when he will lie about things ?I didn't vote for Obama . Are we starting to post questions about every member of his cabinet?

And you should educate yourself more about him. He is smart,educated person who President trusts.
    Anonymous

• You mean Gibbs? He is young isn't he? He may still be looming in the limelight of the continual courtship prior to Jan20 and it is hitting him a little off guard. Too bad, he took the job, he wants to play with the big dogs, I hope he gets bit. Those reporters won't be easy on him for anything.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• /So was Bush Anon...better educated then you I would bet, but ya'll still questioned him at every turn! The man is AWFUL out there. If he is supposed to be the mouth piece of the administration, to convince people like me who didn't vote for Obama to come on board, he does NOT inspire confidence!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• And what is so wrong with us questioning his cabinet picks? is Obama the first president to be above any scrutiny?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It is okay to question his cabinets picks............but what is the problem with him stuttering?
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• That's right, and so far at least 50% of his picks have something wrong with them........
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If it's not neurological, then there is something wrong with his thought processes.

That includes the stuttering....................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• momofofo3o404 Were did I say something about former President Bush. I respect him. Can you read?
    My education is just fine.
    Anonymous