i hate it when people assume

why is it that when there's drama i get in the middle of it somehow??? i don't want to get into the inf but apparently a friend of mine is pissed at me for drama that i didn't even know about. uuuggghhh!!! sorry i had to vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• From what I can tell from your question, I'd say that you are probably a dynamic and outgoing person. When your friends think of their friends, probably you are at the top of the list. They may just associate anything that goes on with you. Just guessing.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It will be ok. I read your drama, you vented and it's ok...I have been there and know exactly what you mean. Mine took a while, like amost a year for me to get over it ,but my sister was involved in this one and family shouldn't do things like that either.
    HUGS
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Wow, that happened to me too. My friend was mad at me for 5 months until she told me why. Turns out, I did something w/o realizing it so I never would have guessed. People are weird.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't know about dynamic, but i am outgoing. lol. and as for the top of list of friends, i'm probly more in the middle. we don't live near home anymore, and i have like 3 friends here. well 2 after this. maybe just 1 now cuz one of my friends hangs with the one i just lost, this SUCKS! I'm the kind of person that likes to hang out with people, and be there for friends, even if they just need a person to talk to. i'm a "do unto others you would have them do to you" kinda girl. why is it that what i do doesn't come back to me? I swear, i'm about to just drop that and kick it out the window, it's obviously not working. right now just keeping to myself sounds like the only way i can stay out of drama. as much of a social person i am, i'm going to go insane!
    Anonymous