Light pink sticky discharge on and off for 2 days..pregnant? adult content

Hi me and my honey have been ttc for bout 2mnths and I'm sup to get my period the 12th and I started gettin some light pink sticky discharge and crampin in my right side off and on.the pink discharge has only showed up on toilet paper about 4 or 5 times in past day and a half.all started the 10th and now its the 11th. What is your take on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test around the 19th
    reading, writing, hpt
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• What did the test say? If you don't want to go buy the expensive ones they sell the cheap ones at the dollar store. They work just as well, just a little more messy for you (same one's they use at the Dr.'s office).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:47 AM on Aug. 11, 2012

• To me it sounds like you are spotting before your period, but go buy a cheap test. They sell them in the 88 cent section of medicines at Wal-Mart.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• Starting your period. That is my take on this.

Answer by louise2 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• Haven't taken test yet.. I'm sup to get period 2mrw..iv never had spotting b4 period.and its even less then typical spotting..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I would wait and see if you start your actual period tomorrow. If it doesnt come buy a cheap test and take it. If its neg then wait a few days and if you sill dont get a period ten test again. I am suppose to start today and so far nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us....... Good luck :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• Aww well good luck! :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• Well ladies its official! I am indeed prego..took a test the 14th and got a bfp,took two more and all r bfp..thank u all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2012