How long did you....

and your husband wait after your csection to have sex??
Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you really should wait for clearance from your doctor at your postpartum visit.
    so, about 5-8 weeks.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well I agree with the person above me, you should wait for the doctor to give you the go ahead. But, they also tell you, that it is your body, once the time passes you are still in control. If you dont feel as if you are ready for sex. Then just tell your boyfriend/huband that you need more time..If loves you enough he will understand..my husband and I went few months without..after..It's all up to you and how you feel..if after the 5-8 weeks you are ready go for it lol. If not, then dont.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• 7 weeks ... we would have done it at 6 weeks but we were way too tired from taking care of our son!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• #1 1wk
    #2 4wks
    #3 3wks
    I cnat help it I am just like my momma
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009