Are their any groups that are for moms that have older kids only?

I have 5,7 and9 year old boys. I am past the baby stage, it seems all the posts in my groups are about little kids I am looking for a group for big kids only. Is there such a group?

threeboysmama

Asked by threeboysmama at 4:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There is a group for elementary moms with kids the ages of yours. It's a good group.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/41
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yeah I am in that group you can find it in my groups, Elementary Mommies
    RAINandTYsMom

Answer by RAINandTYsMom at 4:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am in an Elementary Mommy group too but some times there are "toddler" type posts there. How about starting one? Big kids only? for those parents with kids five and up? I think it is a great idea!! HAHA! of course cause I thought of it! HAHA!

Guess I would not be able to join though. LOL
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 8:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Don't feel bad, I have a 15 YO and I still haven't found a group focusing on that age!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009