Are you watching the Senate debate the Stimulus Bill?

It's on Fox News. I encourage you to watch this if possible. Jim DeMint just offered up his amendment called "The American Option." Now, my guy, Chambliss from Georgia is speaking. They're pointing out very specific provisions of this bill that you may not hear about otherwise. I can't imagine one American being happy with these provisions either; they're FILLED with pork barrel spending. Please listen, and I implore you to contact your local politicians after you've watched and listened. Thanks for taking the time to hear me out.

sgalsmommy

Asked by sgalsmommy at 4:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I AM WATCHING....BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT IS TO REALLY GET MY HANDS ON A COPY SO I CAN SEE FOR MYSELF AND STPLISTENING TO THE MEDIA HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN SPOTS.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• is it on live onlie anywhere? i dont have cable
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sorry didnt realize the caps were on i got my 9mo old in my lap..........and misspelled stop
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• foxnews.com has a live stream
    Anonymous

• cspan will also have it available forever on their site (along with all the house debates)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• thanks
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• 4kids, here is the version that went to the House, I believe. I haven't seen an updated version yet.
    http://appropriations.house.gov/pdf/RecoveryBill01-15-09.pdf
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Thanks........grlygrlz2
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009