Ladies i need your help...i have anxiety attacks i really need advice

I have anxiety attacks and also be paranoid. My anxiety attacks are taking over. Im talking to this guy and he's pissed off at me because I always blow him up. I feel really embarrassed that I have anxiety attacks with paranoia I really do because I feel crazy. I dont mean to text his phone alot because that's not lady like. Im wondering is there help for this. Everytime I say im gonna stop texting his phone I end up getting paranoid because things are not so easy as they use to be and I began to have anxiety. I feel very crazy and embarrassed because it seems like there is no way to control it. Please dont laugh at me...what is a good apology I can send about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• I would talk to him in person about it, and kind of explain yourself and why it happens...not add more texts to what is already causing the issue tonight.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• So what to say I won't be back to our hometown until Friday
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2012

• I would call him if you can't see him in person. Explain what is going on, and talk things through. Then make a doctors appointment. My dh has horrible panic attacks, and has to be on effexor. It has defiantly helped him. While he hates having to take medication, he knows its better than feeling like he can't control things. He is also in counseling to see what triggers his attacks. I would also suggest talking to your doctor about possible sleep apnea. Do you notice having problems sleeping? That can cause some people to have anxiety. As for the guy, talk to him, in person, apologize, keep it to "I, me, my" and maybe something will work out. Good luck.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• I must be old. What does blow him up mean?

As for what you are going through, is it possible to see a shrink?  They might be able to prescribe you something to help with the anxiety  / paranoia issue and help you get to the root of what triggers your panic attacks.  

I don't know that I would share any kind of info about your issues until you have a better handle on the situation, but that's just my opinion.  I think until you have more information and are more educated about what's going on with you, you might not be able to fully make someone understand how you feel.

Good luck.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• I take Xanax for anxiety and have tried many other meds and I find the prozac works best for me. I was on effexor and will never go back on it again.The withdrawels were so bad,even if I missed one dose I started to have withdrawel & it made me worse
    WhyMeAgain2

Answer by WhyMeAgain2 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• " he's pissed off at me because I always blow him up....."OP
    Well I would be too if you were blowing me up! lol Did you mean blow him off? Anyway, when you experience an attack, does the paranoia go with it at the same time>? Or is the paranoid thoughts constant, and then you get the beginning of the anxiety attacks? I was diagnosed with bipolar and panic disorder. So sweetie you are not alone, and you are not crazy! It me several years to finally come clean about my paranoid thoughts so I could finally get some help. Its hard to tell someone that cause then some folks may jump to the conclusion you are not stable. But if this is starting to interfere with everyday life, and IMO, its time to talk with your doctor about getting help with meds. Talk therapy helps me out quite a lot along with medication.>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• I think it is very important to talk to your Dr. about this, you may also have high blood pressure.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• I was taking a med called Buspar and it worked great for me. It helped me calm down, and keep the paranoia at bay. There isn't ant risk of addiction like you get with Xanax, and no withdrawal effects if you suddenly need to stop it. Generally though Xanax is most commonly used for severe panic attacks just of the high addiction factor. But there is also Celexa, and it has very few side effects if its at low dose. But I am currently having to take a medication that has side effects if it is taken with Buspar, and that sucks! But I am on Klonopin now, and it works great. I still have the occasional attack that I do not see coming (panic attack) and that is highly difficult to manage that.
    But as for an apology thats more hard to come by, especially if he is just a new relationship you have with him. My experience with this stuff and men is decidedly negative. And many of them get the hell out of dodge while the getting is good.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• "I think it is very important to talk to your Dr. about this, you may also have high blood pressure."Sarah961
    High blood pressure doesn't cause anxiety, although anxiety will cause high blood pressure.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

• Michigan-Mom74