Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do I change my marital status on my profile?

I am no longer married and I would like my account to reflect that.

Answer Question

Asked by Amelora at 4:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2012 in About CafeMom

Level 14 (1,663 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I imagine you go into into "my other stuff " at the top right of the page. And change it.

    Answer by louise2 at 5:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

  • Under my Stuff there is the option for My Account than there is about me and my family. Maybe its there.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

  • Click 'my other stuff' and then click on 'my account settings'. It will make you log in again and then you can change your information in there.


    Answer by QuinnMae at 11:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2012

  • Yes account settings.

    Answer by Sarah961 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

  • I didn't even know it listed our marital status.

    Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

  • edit profile

    Answer by booklover545 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2012

  • no igea

    Answer by Dardenella at 12:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.